Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jordan P. Farkas, M.D. joined The Breslow Center in 2013. Committed to surgical excellence, Dr. Farkas has worked tirelessly for years to hone his craft.
Dr. Farkas completed integrated plastic surgery training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country as per the US News and World Report in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Farkas perfected his trade under the guidance of internationally acclaimed leaders in the plastic surgery field.
After that, Dr. Farkas finished a two-year clinical research fellowship studying the cosmetic applications of lasers and other innovative techniques, including non-invasive facial rejuvenation and fat removal. He received national recognition for this work by the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Throughout these training programs, Dr. Farkas had the pleasure of learning from internationally acclaimed plastic surgeons.
Dr. Farkas has been invited to speak at a number of national and international meetings of plastic surgery associations during his career. He has also written for numerous publications on topics related to facial aging, laser surgery, liposuction, rhinoplasty and body contouring.
In 2016, Dr. Farkas received the 2015 and 2016 American Institute of Plastic Surgeons 10 Best Award for having attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his field, with an impeccable Patient Satisfaction rating.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Farkas, please contact us today. Call our Paramus, New Jersey practice at (201) 444-9522.
Leave Dr. Farkas a Review
The website links below make it very easy to describe your experience with Dr. Farkas. Tell us what procedure you had done, describe your entire experience at The Breslow Center, how you like your results, and if you would recommend us to a friend.
Just click on the logos and follow the steps. Thank you in advance!
Research and Publications
Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- Five Parameters You Must Understand to Master Control of Your Laser Light Based Devices
- Effects of Common Laser Treatments on Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in a Porcine Model
- In Vivo Histopathologic Comparison of the Acute Injury Following Treatment With Five Fractional Ablative
- The Effect of Blood Pressure on Hematoma Formation With Perioperative Lovenox in Excisional Body Contouring Surgery
- TUNEL Assay to Characterize Acute Histopathological Injury Following Treatment With the Active and Deep Fractional Short-Pulse CO2 Devices
- Effectiveness of Prophylactic Antibiotics in Outpatient Plastic Surgery
- Prophylactic Antibiotic Use in Plastic Surgery Outpatient Cases
- Comparison of Limited-Undermining Lipoabdominoplasty and Traditional Abdominoplasty Using Laser Fluorescence Imaging
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal
- Effects of Carving Plane, Level of Harvest, and Oppositional Suturing Techniques on Costal Cartilage Warping
- Preventing and Managing Dry Eyes after Periorbital Surgery: A Retrospective Review
- Refinements in Abdominoplasty: A Critical Outcomes Analysis over a 20-Year Period
- The Science and Theory behind Facial Aging
- Thromboembolic Risk Assessment and the Efficacy of Enoxaparin Prophylaxis in Excisional Body Contouring Surgery
- TUNEL Assay for Histopathologic Evaluation of Irreversible Chromosomal Damage following Nonablative Fractional Photothermolysis
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
- Heat Shock Proteins 47 and 70 Expression in Rodent Skin Model as a Function of Contact Cooling Temperature
Journal of Hand Surgery